The Ray's

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot

I got a good deal on a photo session so I jumped on it.

Ashton was a little old at 16 days for the typical newborn session. I had no idea that it's best to do them within the first 5 days of their lives. The older they are the more squirmy and less cooperative they become. He still managed to do pretty good considering.


Nothing more precious.

His feet were the second thing I noticed when he came out. I'm sure you can guess what the first was. :)

Chris and I sure do make some pretty perfect babies. :)

My little tank of a boy.

Gotta love the old man scrunched up face.

He looks so long hanging off like this.

I just love these little lips.






1 comment:

The Eliason's said...

Nothing like little boys to liven things up!! He is simply precious!!