The Ray's

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Feel like I'm dying...

There is no way what I am experiencing is "allergies". I feel like I'm dying!!!
Saw the Dr. 2 weeks ago and she put me on a Zpac for my wheezing. Felt great for two weeks then the coughing came back with a vengeance. Dr. couldn't get me in so I saw the P.A. he tells me it is allergies. There is no way!


I was finally able to fall asleep last night around 2am and slept until 5:30am. Wahoo.
I can't stop coughing and am practically coughing my guts out. My throat is completely raw and I sound like I have been smoking for 30 years. I feel like I got hit by a bus, I have a splitting headache and I NEED sleep!!!

This prego chick needs to feel better soon or I just might go nuts. Oh, wait I already have.




5 comments:

Jennie said...

It sounds like you have bronchitis, 'cause those are all of the symptoms I had this last time. I'm sorry you're going through this! Being sick is no fun, but being sick when pregnant is TERRIBLE! I hope you feel better soon!

ccurby said...

I am so sorry...I wish I was close by to watch your kids so you could get some rest. Hang in there and don't worry about the house and food eventually you will get better and the house will get clean. For some reason whenever I got sick, seeing a messy house is what would throw me over the edge.

Brittany said...

You poor thing :( I hope this awfulness ends very soon for you. And please call me if ya feel like venting or need help!

heidi said...

i am laughing at your pics and the humor behind your misery. i hope it passes soon. i feel bad you have to keep dealing with this stuff.

Powers Family said...

I'm so sorry. That is the WORST, especially when you're pregnant. I hope you get better soon.