The Ray's

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Can't wait...

  • for my family to get back from their vacation - I miss them terribly
  • for this heat to go away
  • to be settled in my own home that is officially mine - this has been the LONGEST 6 months EVER!!!
  • to be done dealing with dogs
  • to have my body back
  • to be able to breath again without a foot lodged up in my ribs at ALL times
  • for this HORRENDOUS heart burn to be gone
  • for this insomnia to leave me
  • to walk again without feeling like I am walking on glass
  • to meet this amazing child growing inside me that makes all of these woes worth every ounce of inconvenience, discomfort & pain. I wouldn't trade it for anything and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The love and bond you create with your unborn child is one of the most amazing gifts from God. I am extremely grateful to be given this gift.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You guys are building/buying another house? Are you renting your current place?

Sorry about the pregnancy woes! I got on prevacid Rx with Ambree because my heartburn was so bad. It was heavenly after the med!

Powers Family said...

Love this post! Couldn't have said it all better myself. The heartburn this time around has been a killer. But you are right, it's all so worth it. I can't wait to meet your new little one.