The Ray's

Monday, April 25, 2011

Made of Money...

Ryleigh must be made of money and certainly has zero concept of it.When I asked the girls to make their bed Ry responded with... "I need to figure out a way to make Ellie cry so she will do it all herself." Some how that is always the case. I didn't know it was on purpose. I told Ry that is unacceptable and she was not to make her sister upset as a way to get out of making the bed.

Awhile later... Ellie comes bouncing around the corner proud to tell me she was making the bed all by herself . "Ryleigh is going to pay me!" I asked how much she was getting paid. She had no idea and ran to ask Ry. She came back and told me she was getting paid $12 to make the bed!!! I asked Ry about it and told her that was ALOT of money to pay for making the bed. She then decided she would pay Ellie 12 cents instead. I let her know she had already made the deal and that was what she was to pay. In the end Ellie made a whopping $10.02 to make the bed all by herself.

I sure love my girls and all the laughter they bring in to my life.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That's a funny story. But if Elle gets paid to be a servant...you don't? :)

Brett and Rachel said...

I'm just surprised that they didn't try to make you do it, since apparently you are their servant. :) LOVE your girls and all their fun stories!

Kathy said...

If you lived closer I'd come over everyday and make the bed for $10.02